Key Facts on Men’s Health
- Suicide rates in MEN are 3 x higher than in women (Depression & Anxiety contribute to 3/4 of these)
- MEN are more likely to use illegal drugs
- Alcohol dependency – 3 x more likely for MEN
- MEN are LESS likely to access help
- MEN are nearly twice as likely to suffer lung cancer and heart disease than women
North Somerset Talk ClubTalk Club is a talking and listening club for men, offering talking groups, sports groups and therapy to help keep you mentally fit. It’s a simple medicine that starts with asking – How are you, Out of 10? By checking in regularly with yourself and other men, Talk Club creates a community that we are all missing in today’s world.
XYC LifeXYC-LIFE is here to help and educate. Established in 2020 to short circuit and interrupt the status quo, social stigmas and limiting beliefs surrounding men's mental and emotional health and the current dynamic of leadership for men, women and all gender ID's. We facilitate this through personal and leadership coaching and mentoring, directly challenging the hurdles in the search for self esteem, motivation, confidence and personal development.