Fit Robins is a 12 week wellness and weight management programme for North Somerset residents, delivered by the Robins Foundation. It is a completely free programme to take back control of your health.
Embark on a transformative journey to a healthier, happier you with Fit Robins results-driven weight loss programme, designed to empower you with expert guidance, personalised support, and the tools you need to achieve your wellness goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Achieve weight loss goals
- Improve fitness
- Increase mental resilience and better sleep
- Nutritional knowledge
- Behaviour change
- Enhanced energy
- Elevated confidence and self esteem
- Disease prevention
- Age 18+
- North Somerset resident
- BMI equal to 25 or more (adjusted to a BMI of 23 or more in adults of Black African, African-Caribbean and Asian origin / or those with comorbidities)
- Not currently attending another 12 week weight management service
Where: Portishead Youth Centre, Harbour Road, Portishead, BS20 7DD
When: Wednesday’s 6-8pm
To register your interest visit the Robins Foundation website
Or contact: Daisy-May England (Health & Wellbeing Practitioner)